THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thanks for Nothing

Time passed by like a lighting strike
I’m opening my eyes and trying to make it wide awake,
Ah, how this is so lonely being here with you?!
Maybe I’m not good enough to make you see me too.

You never see me as I’m seeing you
this is useless holding this empty feeling like I do
I will burn it in the front of you, we are over
we shouldn’t start fire since it won’t make things better.

Crying over the bleeding heart
but this is the only way to kick out your insane part
I’m still trying to erase your smell off of my head
this aren’t easy, but I know I want it so bad.

Goodbye miserable memory
this is good to be bad since I know you don’t see me
maybe someday you’ll remember me but for now, I know
I just want to fly away from this painful blow.

Thank you for nothing,
I will stop the tears even though it’s killing me for leaving
but the best way is the cruel result of your words
don’t hide the truth, let it stabbed by my cruel sword.

I cried for this bond like you do
stop giving me fake sob, I had enough of you
just step away like you always do before
I don’t need you anymore.

I won’t ask you why
because from the start there was never you and I,
thank you for nothing once again
maybe someday everything will return, but now I’ll chop out the pain.

1 comment:

Rozi Kembara said...

Singgah, Ikut Baca ..salam kenal :)