THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Tired of Waiting

I tired thinking of you all day long
I am so out of line now days and this is wrong
how this is can be so dark and vague
I never know I can be so lost without you.

I tired asking you to come back
I know sometimes I believe this is too late to act
but I feel stupid being so in love with you
then nothing I can do but waiting for you.

This is so crazy for me
I tired falling for you because this is folly
and I don’t give a damn, this heart melting
I had enough feel it, I’ll do nothing.

I’ve stop expecting you to come back now
I am tired waiting for what I didn’t know
this is will get better when I find myself back
it is not too hard to follow the fact.

I won’t begging for nothing
because today believe me, I am stop waiting
I will walk with big pure smile in my face again
the way is still far and there are a lot of thing that I can gain

I am tired waiting for you
I can’t stand fooling myself for love, that’s not true
I will walk to break this mind away
and even I will run if it necessary to cross this hard way.

2 comment:

iDa_941 said...

...en i'm still waiting 4 ur poem...

no tired to to write...
:)

Keep Writing en Blogging, fren...!!!

Ni Kadek Dianita said...

ida...
hehe

never tired of writing!!
sometimes sleepy when writing..
haha