THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 14, 2010

No Title

Days by days has been passed behind us
we hold our heart here against the crazy rush
this bond is strong enough to make us stand
sometimes words more painful than sword but we can understand.


I don't know where should I go when I'm alone
but thinking about moment we are together make loneliness gone
love, is more than word in our lips
but the link among our hearts in this amazing friendship.

I won't forget moment passed by
because your hand linked in my hands to face the sky
nothing will be bland when our friendship in here
maybe we can't be together forever but our love is near.

I'm holding your heart inside me
breaking the cold wind that sometimes make me lonely
but when I remember your smile this pain is disappear
because I believe in love and believe in you that nothing should be my fear.

Sometimes we put our heart in the line
and so many times our heart bleeding in silent but we'll be fine
because when the night sky cover this wonderful world
our friendship is more than enough to protect us without word.

There are many ways that waiting for us
we still hold each other in the epilogue of gush
no need to worry because no matter how far we separated tomorrow
our friendship will be here inside our heart and make us glow.

The day sometimes full of stress
and so many hours our mind being pressed
but there is always time to smile to each other
because no matter how difficult path we will take our love will together.



With Love,
Kadek

0 comment: